Monday, May 30, 2011

Primrose Hill

Okay friends, I'm going to back up to last Wednesday before I go on gushing and gushing about Paris.  It was a beautiful day last Wednesday, and Caitlin, Alex, and I had heard nothing but good things about Primrose Hill. The hill is located in Regents Park, where I live.  Technically, because the Queen owns the park, she is my landlord.  No worries though guys, she won't be knocking on my dormitory door looking for rent.  I paid in in full last week!

So Alex, Caitlin, and I went to Tesco and bought essential snacks; a bar of chocolate, baguettes, brie cheese, and a bottle of Riesling wine.  We were a little daunted when we got to the hill, because it is a bit of a walk through the park to get there, and it is literally humongous.  

The pictures don't do justice to how big this hill really is, but do you notice how light it is? It is about 9:00 to 9:15 in these photos.  I swear, the sun is up forever here, and it rises so early.  It peeps into my bedroom window at around 3:30 or 4:00. It sets maybe at 9:30 or 10:00. 

But here, my friends and family, is the view from Primrose of London!




These pictures really don't do the view or the hill justice at all. It is one of those things that you really need to come across the pond and see yourself!


Here some pictures of our yummy food, and my girls!



 Kind of awesome, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment