Saturday, May 14, 2011

Arrival

Hello Friends and Family!

I made it with my friends with no trouble at all.  It was easy as pie.  There was a bit of turbulence on the flight from New York, but what're you going to do? 

Everyone has been nothing but helpful and nice here, it's very pleasant.  The weather is a teeny bit chilly, but the sun is out and  so that's ok. 

Tonight we plan on going to find some medicine for Alex, she has a sore throat, and then we're going to go to a pub for some drinks and food. I'm starving.

The money here is a bit tricky to figure out.  I tried to pay for something that was 2 pounds with 2 pence (essentially 2 cents).  They have coins for both. But I'll get straightened out soon I'm sure.

We took a nice nap when we got in, around 11:00 a.m. their time.  But I'm still kind of sleepy, at least I'll sleep well tonight!

I'll be sure to post pictures soon. The room, the architecture here, everything, is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment